I was pleasantly surprised to find out that fellow #bblogger Laura’s Cup of Tea nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award! Thank you so much Laura 🙂 This is the second blogging award that I’ve received after the Liebster Award. I love it because this is a great way to find new blogs!
Here are the Rules:
1. Show the award on your blog.
2. Thank the person who nominated you.
3. Share seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 blogs.
5. Link your nominee’s blogs & let them know.
Seven Facts About Me:
1. I LOVE baking, and eating baked things.
2. I like playing video games. (In fact my very first post on Instagram is of my PS3 and two favorite games. See if you can find it 🙂
3. I am a K-Pop fan. Girls Generation, anyone?
4. I’ve always wanted to live in London but sadly have never been.
5. I’m not a fan of romantic comedies but I love the movie Love Actually 🙂 My favorite movie is Sense and Sensibility which Emma Thompson and Severus Snape also star in.
6. I originally planned to go to college to be a doctor.
7. I’ve seen the Lord of the Rings movies more times than any human being can count, and I own the extended 12 disc DVD box set.
And I nominate:
- Musings of a Muse
- Caryl Almelor
- signed by SL
- Product Girl
- Mystery Brunette
- The Feminine Crusade
- Beaus and Bows
- A Casual Beauty
- Annie’s Beauty Blog
- Little Bit Soph
- All Things and Beauty
- Sharon Beauty Prime
- The Styrian Beauty and Lifestyle Blog
- Fairy Godmother Beauty Blog
- The Parma Violet